4.17.2013

March 4

Hello Family,
 
So sometimes we run out of time to do all the things we need to do so this will be short. This week was so good. We saw many miracles that helped to us to know this work is real and true. First Kenya and her family are awesome. We met with them on Saturday and there is not a doubt in my mind that they will be baptized. They are growing together as a family as they strengthen their faith in Christ. So cool to see. The kids love us and we absolutely adore them. We found a kid named Nick who is a MAD genius. Seriously he kept going off with these theories that he has, turns out they kind of sorta go along with what we believe, just in a different sense. He is soo smart, and wants to read the Book of Mormon, probably not for the right reasons but we'll change that. It's hard to explain. Let's just say there are some classy people in Ohio, especially Cleveland.
 
It's transfers this week and our week goes as follows.
Monday: Pday
Tuesday: Sites and finishing up the transfer Schedule.
Wednesday: Specialized training with the new missionaries with President and the Assistants.
Thursday: Transfers, Transfer Lunch, Take new sisters on tour.
Friday: Get transfer theme down and this transfers training meetings figured out.
Saturday: We finally get to our area, and we are taking Kenya and her family on a Church tour and meeting with Nick at the library.
Sunday: Back to sites to weekly plan.
These next 4 months are going to FLY!!!!!! You should be getting my trunky papers soon with all of my flight itinerary (sp?)
Yes. I am still a training sister, and yes I am in Shaker Heights still. I will be released next transfer. That makes me sad. I love this calling. There is a Joclyn Jones that is coming. She looks like a cute girl. Transfers is going to get crazy. Every companionship of sisters is being affect by transfers. It will be madness. My new companions name is Sister Mahrt. She goes home in 2 transfers, hence why I know I will be transferred in 6 weeks.
The Marx have not set a date for the temple yet. They are thinking the last week in August or the first couple in September. Ah that makes me so excited!
It sounds like everyone is doing great! Thank you all for you support. I look forward to seeing the pictures. I love you all.
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment