4.17.2013

April 7

Dearest Family and Friends!
 
What a glorious week it was here in the Ohio. My week consisted of exchanges like crazy. Training, Meetings, The VC, and prepping Kenia and Ernest for baptism. They are doing excellent. We taught both the Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity this week, double whammy! They both agreed to live it! We are so excited for their baptism this weekend. We still have a lot of calls to make to get the ward involved but they have a really great support system so I think it should go smoothly! We took them to Book of Mormon club on Friday and the elders got a little taste of what it was like to teach with Jordan being as crazy as he is! They loved conference. Kenia loves that we have a world wide church. She got her confirmation that Joseph Smith restored the gospel this week! We just need to get her to read the Book of Mormon consistently! Mostly I don't know where this week went. I can't believe it has already been a week since I was writing you!
The weather has decided to warm up here! Which is just lovely! I haven't had to have a jacket for the last 3 days! Woot woot. It amazes me that 40 degree weather feels warm to me. This week it is suppose to get up in the 50's! Boo ya! I got your package! Thank you so much.
So sorry not much time today! I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well and keeping busy! You are always in my prayers! I love you!
Also. No I should be good with my journal. I haven't been as diligent as I should have! Whoops!
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment