4.22.2013

April 22

Dearest Family and Friends,

Where do I begin? This week has been crazy but at least it's been warm. I'm doing well. Massillon is amazing. It's completely different than all of the wards I have served in. The people are awesome and they love having sisters in the ward. There is one other set of sisters besides us. It is a pretty big ward. Geographically at least anyway. There are a lot of Less Actives. A common theme in Ohio. It's an interesting area. I love the people and the people we have found are all really awesome. They all have dogs, and have no teeth (the people not the dogs), which seems strange. Maybe it's the water. My companion is Sister O'Driscoll. From Utah. She's awesome. She likes to work. So we are opening a new area and that has been kind of rough, neither of us know anyone in the ward so it's starting fresh. We have found a couple of people this week, that hopefully will be solid. I'm excited to really get to work and leave it better than I found it. I only have six weeks so that's a little scary. 5 now. It's kind of hard to get to used to the schedule of proselyting all of the time and not having the break of the Visitors' Center. But I LOVE it. You meet a lot of interesting people. We were craving a Hot Dog the other day, we stopped at speedway and there is where we met Anthony. Turns out he just got out of jail and is trying to find God, so we committed him to baptism. I knew that one day my appetite would pay off. I love spiritual food promptings. Also we ate at the Kremers home the other day. He is from Firth. Does that name ring a bell, he knows uncle Dennis? Side note: Matt and Jason guess what? The Football hall of fame is in Canton, OH, that's in the area that I am serving in. We are going next week for Pday. Do they have multiple hall's of fame or is there only one?  

Well it sounds like everyone is getting married. Lame. I'm not going to have any friends when I get home. That's okay I'll just go hang out with grandma and grandpa. Go finish my education and then do something else. As for mother's day. How about we plan on skyping around 4 your time? Will that work? I'll give you a call before I skype you just to make sure you are online and all goes well. It sounds busy at home. It's busy here too! It's going by a little too fast. 

My new address is 2040 Tennyson Ave NE # 7 Massillon, OH 44646. After the 29th of may it will go back to the VC address. Life is good. The gospel is true. 

I love you all.

Love,Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment