4.17.2013

March 25

Hello Family,
Is it really spring? We have been dumped on by the snow fairy this last week. :( it doesn't do great things for our morale. But that's fine more opportunities to make snow angels. This is going to have to be brief. We have a lot going on today. We have to get some of the sisters moved around. I will be in a triple up with Sister Crabtree and Mahrt because Sister Haupt got her visa and is leaving for Taiwan so wooot woooot, triple up in Shaker Heights! It will be so fun!

This week was really good. Both Kenia and Sandy came to church. Sandy in her classy bright blue leather suit! Love her. She refuses to wear dresses to church and I asked her if I could have one of her leather suits but says I'm not fat enough so it wouldn't look good on me...apparently you have to have curves for those kinds of things. She cracks me up. Kenia is rock solid. I have never loved a family so much. She came to the RS birthday celebration and loved it. The ladies in the ward are so good to invite her to things and fellowship her. When Ernest gets baptized and given the priesthood we will have 3 priest. A first time ever for the Shaker Heights ward. Crazy huh. We don't have a lot of youth, and most of what we do have is young women. They are great!

It sounds like life back home is busy as always. Keep being happy. The gospel is true. Will you let me know when you get the packet from the mission about my homecoming date? It should be coming any week. Yuck. It will be a crazy next couple of weeks. Also. Someone should send me pictures from the wedding. It's killing me.

Thanks for everything!
Love you all!
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment