2.03.2013

January 21, 2013

Hi Mom, Friends and Family,
Another week in the Ohio. It has turned bitter cold this week and we woke up to about 6 inches of snow. Thank goodness for warm coats. We had a really busy week this week, and we don't really have a lot of time to email so this is going to be short. This week consisted of Sites, District Meeting, Leadership Training Meeting, Sites Training Meeting, Teaching Relief Society, and Investigator Fireside. How we managed to pull it off this week we don't know. There is a lot of prep going on before the new director arrives on Thursday. Oh Sister Larson and I are freaking out, we don't know what a director does, we don't even know what we do most of the time. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put me in a leadership position was not thinking very clearly that day. Jk. No this week really was amazing just busy. We learned a lot at our meetings Especially LTM. President Vellinga is an amazing teacher and is able to break down scripture so we understand them. I feel that I get so much more out of reading them then I did before! It was so good. More on that next week though! I love you!

I'm so excited for Wesley. I'm anticipating pictures next week! Have fun in OHIO!!!! I can't wait to hear how things are going! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment