2.03.2013

December 18

Hello Family and Friends,
 
Another year older and not so much wiser! I feel old. It was a great birthday yesterday. So I forgot to tell you that the week of transfers my Pday is Tuesday. So I had a regular missionary birthday. We were suppose to have District Meeting but our District leader has food poisoning. Poor kid, and wasn't feeling so well. So we tracted and visited with some less active members and then went over to FHE with one of the members to teach faith. It was a good day. We also found out yesterday if we are being transferred on Wednesday. I got a call from president Vellinga right after studies. He asked me if I loved my area, Yes I do, and said good we are transferring you. I'm going back to Kirtland. I miss it there but I LOVE full proselyting. So it will be good. Another change. So as far as plans for chatting go I don't have any answers for you. You'll have to check your email next week for info. We will still have pday on Monday. I don't know what time or where yet and won't until after Wednesday.
I got your packages on Friday Mom. Thank you thank you! I love everything I got for my birthday. You're the best. Thanks for Sister Feldts gifts as well. It really made her happy, she doesn't get a lot of mail and she really struggles with that. So thanks. Did you get my package. Sorry it's lame but it's all I had to send. We don't get much time to go shopping :) The magnets are for you and the cookie cutter is for dadio! What he'll use it for I don't know but I liked it.
The work is going great. We got a phone call from one of the AP's on Saturday to go over boundary lines. Apparently they are splitting our area again. We will now have 3 sets of missionaries in our ward. A lot of new areas are being opened with the influx of missionaries coming in. We are so excited for this change. It will probably be a little rocky at first but the growth that will happen in the work will be amazing. There are so many people prepared to receive this wonderful message. We see evidences of it everyday.
Life is good. I'll have more next week. Love you!
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment