2.03.2013

December 10

Dear Family,
Please don't throw that camera card away. Please Please Please. I don't have any copies from that card :( that seriously broke my heart, I have a lot of good memories on that card so please don't throw it away. There has to be some way to fix it. I don't have the connector thingy to my camera for the computer so you will just have to wait till I get home with my card or i'll send copies that maybe you can scan.
Well it sounds like you have had a very busy week this week. Doesn't it just feel like time is going by a little fast. I don't like it. 2013 is creeping up on us. We are expecting a large increase of missionaries starting in January, and our transfer schedule just got mixed up again so it's not every six weeks, we are waiting to hear more about it. They need more trainers and there is a good chance some of us will be extending to train the new missionaries. We are excited for this growth. We had a lot of good meetings this week. I feel like I finally sort of get what's going on in the mission and then they change everything. We had some visitors from Salt Lake and they really laid into us about what we needed to change. A lot of it was us and they way we are teaching. It was chastisement with love! It was sooo good.
We have not been able to meet with George he is still in rehab but we are going to try and get over to see him before Christmas. Right now the church is doing mormon.org/christmas so we have been promoting that. We have had some success and have found a lot of great potentials. This week in church I talked about the parable of the lost sheep. I totally messed up but that's okay everyone lied and said I did fine anyway. It was really fun to learn about. There were 3 less actives that were at church yesterday. It was so great to see them there. Our ward has a lot of them.
Where is Jeni from? That is exciting! Oh wedding plans. I'm sad I'll miss it. Tell Jason he needs to write a letter to me so he can explain this himself. I wrote him on his mission. It's only fair. Who will all be home for Christmas chat time?
Anyway have to run! Love you lots. I'll let you know if I get the package.
I love you all!
Love,
Sister Hillman
p.s. They get the nativities from people who donated

No comments:

Post a Comment