10.10.2012

October 1

Hi Mom,
And 8 months later!
I'm glad that you are inspired to email on Monday's now! Yes my Pday has changed, and I was really hoping I would have a letter waiting for me when I got on here :) Well, I got shipped out full-proselyting! It broke my heart to leave Mayfield and Kirtland behind but I'm excited for this challenge. I'm still in recovery mode. I was called to serve in the area of Lorain. What a wonderful place! It is a very quaint town, and has a lot of potential, my favorite is a little town called Avon! My companions name is Sister Feldt. I'll get pictures and send you a letter for my new address! Not all of the sisters get a chance to go out full-pros, but a fair few do. It wasn't a huge transfer, just enough to shake up the mission a little bit. I serve right on Lake Erie it is so beautiful! I am in Cleveland Zone!
So I was able to watch the Broadcast. I think it was written just for me. I know everyone else thinks that too, and they are right! That's what I love about the gospel. Everyone can hear the exact same message and get completely different things out of it. And yes we attend all of the Block meetings every week! It's before and after church that our "fun" meetings are held. Sunday's are long days :)
Oh Mom, I love being out full proselyting, but it also scares me to death. Our schedules are wide open! We do A LOT of tracting and contacting, Lorain is slow in business, right now if you know what I mean. But I have plans to change that very soon :) Heavenly Father wants His children back!
 
It sounds like you are having a great week! I have 9.5 months left, CRAZY!!!!!!!!
What else is new? Hopefully bishop gets feeling better! Tell everyone to send me pics of their cute little ones!
I love you!
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment