10.10.2012

Oct 8, 2012

Here is Chelsey’s new address:
3900 Seneca Ave. # H-4
Lorain, OH 44055
 
 
Hello Family,
Life in Lorain is good. Sister Feldt is not a VC sister so that has been an interesting change as well. We tract a lot because we are in finding mode. Happy are we. There are people to be found here, it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. We are trying to find a family to teach! There are 10 of us in the district. 2 sisters and 8 elders. They are all great. We are the only sisters in the Zone so they take good care of us!
Sorry this is going to be a short email. There is just not enough time in the day! I did get a letter written to Grandpa and Grandma so they should be getting that shortly. I'm not a very good letter writer so this has been a challenge for me. There are some people I have yet to reply too. Whoops!
Yes Sister Nelson stayed in Mayfield. She is going to do great things for the area. She is a great missionary. Her companion is Sister Arnesen. Who is one of the best, so I have no worries that Mayfield is in great hands! I haven't heard from the Marx but I am sure they are doing fine. John, is john, his happy, loving the gospel self. I love this work.
Conference was amazing. I can't believe they changed the age. I'm jealous I had to wait until I was 21. But then again I definitely wouldn't have been ready to serve at that time. It was definitely inspired. It is true what they say the youth of the church are getting stronger and stronger. I am excited to see how this will affect missionary work. I think it will open the door to a lot more people being able to serve.
I hope you have a great week! I love you all! Thanks for everything.
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment