9.18.2012

September 18

Hello Family,
Oh how lovely this week has been, and this week is not getting any slower. Time is speeding up and there is just not time to teach everyone that I would like to. Transfers is coming up and so everyone here is getting anxious for the changes. I will most likely stay in a VC area. There are no Full Pros areas open. But we will see. I will find out Sunday what happens to me, at least if I am leaving or staying Mayfield, I won't find out where I go until Wednesday. Transfers are fun, scary, and exciting all at the same time.
 
Oh hey mom guess who came into the VC last Thursday? Vickie (sp?) Furnace (sp?), she asked me if I knew who Laroy Hillman was and I said that's my dad. And then she went off about how great of Visiting Teacher you were. Everyone thinks you are the best including me! It was fun to see. There were a lot of people from Idaho that day that we got to take on tour. There was one family that worked for Dome Technology. Small world. I love all the connections we can make on tour. I can't wait until Amy gets to come and visit these wonderful places, hopefully I am still here to take her on tour. Magleby Family you may want to bring rain boots and rain coats. It gets wet here! I am getting a package out today of all of the sites you can come visit. I hope you love it as much as I do!

This week is crazy busy. We have Pioneer school tomorrow. Mission Conference on Thursday. Baptism Friday/ Weekly Planning. Saturday we are moving out of out apartment and we work sites. Sunday is an area day, but we are having a Stake wide invite a friend to church day so we are gearing up for that. There will be a lot of people to talk to. We are excited to see how this helps to build up Kirtland. The work is exploding here. It has been so amazing to see. Miracles are everywhere on missions. Heavenly Father really does love us.
It sounds like things are just as crazy at home as they are here. That's a good thing. I was talking to an Elder that is going home next week, and he was talking about how he doesn't know what he is going to do when he doesn't have his whole day planned out. What will he do? He is slightly freaking out, but we assured him that he will be just as busy, just a different kind. 
The Brigham City temple gets dedicated this week! Woohoooo!!! That will be so nice for Brittany and Jon to be able to go more often. I miss the temple. Good thing we have the School of the Prophets to compensate for that.
Sorry this letter is lame, but I have to run. Just a lot of mission stuff going on this week. Hopefully there will be more to tell next week. I love you all so much. Have a great week everyone. Pray for missionary opportunities and you will get them. Much happiness comes from sharing you testimony. There are people out there looking for what we have.

Love,
Sister Hillman
p.s. I went back to bangs. I love the story about Andy that is cool, hopefully I will get to see them. I have 10 months left today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment