9.01.2012

August 28

Hello,
Sorry this will be a short email this week. Pday's so much to do so little time. We are headed out to Middlefield with the Marx today so we have to meet them at the church at 11. This week has been crazy busy. Which I love and hate at the same time. We don't get a lot of time to slow down and enjoy these limited days but that means that there is a lot of work for us.

To answer your questions mom. Sister Marx is doing great. No, they were going to try and come out, but since they both are unemployed as of right now they don't have the money. I'm hoping next year, so I can go with them. They want to go to a session at the Salt Lake Temple. I offered them a place to stay at your house. I hope that is alright? 

John is still super excited about his baptism, he gave his coffee maker away! Woot woot! The Elders in our ward had a dinner with him and taught him about 2 Nephi 31, that is one of the best chapters. He loved it, and said it made more sense to know the Why of what he was doing. Elders are amazing, they work wonders with those we teach when we don't have time to meet with them every week. So we are at the VC the same amount of time, 3 days a week. That may change closer to Christmas but probably not. We have A LOT of referrals to call,  and we also have chat, they are both amazing resources. There are 14 Areas that serve at the VC, there are only sisters, the zone leaders and a district leader in our Zone. It is getting a little cooler here and the leaves are changing, it's so beautiful. We had a much needed rainstorm this week. Oh how I love Ohio rain, it is sooo cool!  I think I am good with clothing. I will need a coat and they are starting to appear in the stores so I will look into getting one.

Temples are the best, and it all started in Kirtland! I am excited to see the Magleby family soon! It will be a much needed treat! I miss all of the kiddos and it sounds like I have very talented nieces and nephews!  It sounds like you are very busy! Keep up the good work!

I think of you all often and you are always in my prayers! I think you are all amazing, and thank you so much for your support! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment