8.29.2012

August 21

What a crazy, CRAZY week it has been. Sister Marx's baptism was amazing. I am so grateful I was able to be apart of it! Elder Hicks had to baptize her twice because her foot came up but she didn't mind being dunked twice. She looked really happy. She always reminds me. In one year from today, it really will be the happiest day of my life. I can't wait for you all to meet them. They said they will be coming out for conference, I hope it works out. They are still both out of a job. Pray for them. She was confirmed on Sunday it is so fun to see the powers of godliness manifesting themselves. 

There are a lot of things happening in our area. John is doing awesome. He came to church and went to the missionary fireside, his baptism is scheduled for the 14 of September. There is a good chance that we will be moving it up however. He gave up coffee without us even asking him, this included giving his coffee maker away to his neighbor, and he gives us referrals all the time! He is GOLDEN, even more Golden than Moses, who is still in Kenya but will hopefully be back before I get kicked out of Mayfield at the end of this transfer!

Sounds like life back home is no less busy, can you believe it is already time for school to start again. Yes, all of my guy friends have returned home from their missions, the last one I believe got home last month. I'm glad you were able to see Jordan, I miss her. I don't hear from many of them, you kind of get lost on your missions but whatevs I get letters from my old companions who have gone home :)

That makes me sad that Uncle Dean passed away. He was getting up there in age, so atleast he can rest now and I am sure he is happy! What a great plan Heavenly Father has provided for us. He really does love us. I know that to be true. 

We went to the Temple to take a tour today for Preparation Day it was fun. Bill was our tour guide. 

I hope all is well at home. I love and pray for you often! 

Love,

Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment