5.06.2012

May 1

Hello Family,
I have 2 words for you this week. BED BUGS!!!!!! Ew those stinkers have made their way into our apartment and have eaten our legs. Don't worry I took pictures! Anyway this will be a short note due to the fact that we have to go fumigate our apartment, wash all of our clothes and clean everything that is in our apartment! Life is good! I will write a longer letter today that gives more details of my life and what is going on in Cleveland, we have some time while the poison we are spraying kills those buggies. Anyway I love you so much! Keep smiling, the gospel is true. Can't wait to skype with you! It will probably be sometime between 3 and 5 (my time) but really whenever works, we will just be going to a members house. Anyway, more details in the letter!

Love,
Sister Hillman 

No comments:

Post a Comment