6.02.2013

May 13, 2013

Dear Family,
It was great to see everyone yesterday...well most of you! The kids are so grown up. I hope they remember me when I come home. Our family is getting bigger!
Life is sooo good! I can't believe next time I talk to you it will be in person. Weird, weird, and weird!
I have decided to make these last two months the best of my mission and pretend that it's really the beginning. I'm going to try to give my all. I don't want it to end, but I know that it has to. I'll give my all so I don't have regrets.
The Gospel is true. It changes lives. That is one of the greatest blessings of my missions, seeing people come unto Christ and use the atonement to become his. To see people's lights grow bright. His church is on the Earth once more, it was restored through Joseph Smith, a prophet who translated the Book of Mormon so that we could have the fullness of joy, and have a road map back to Heavenly Father. It testifies of Jesus Christ. It makes so much more sense to me, and I realize now that everything else seems menial. We have a prophet on the Earth today who leads and guides us and will help us to avoid pitfalls that plagues the world today. He testifies of Jesus Christ. I know that Christ lives, he can give us peace, hope and comfort. Our Heavenly Father has a plan for us, and we get a wonderful opportunity to learn, grow and improve daily because of that plan. He is there and he listens. He knows and loves us. The only way to find happiness here and in the life to come is to follow Him. The Gospel IS true!
I love you all. Thanks for all you do! Life is great!
Love,
Sister Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment